1. Our gorgeous chandelier lit atrium located off hotel reception with seated courtyard area will make your drinks reception even more special & unique.
2. The dedicated management team at the Rochestown Park Hotel, General Manager Tom Tobin, Executive Chef Gary Burke and all our friendly staff will ensure that you and your guests will have the best service possible.
3. Beautiful photo opportunities in our picture perfect gardens allow you to have amazing photos and still enjoy your day with your guests.
4. Consultations with our wedding team and always being in touch means that you will know that everything on the day will be just as you want it.
5. We have always been proud of our local food and service; you can be assured that we will do everything to give you a wonderful meal which your guests will compliment you on for years to come. A chef consultation is available if required.
6. Our amazing packages are all inclusive so you can rest assured you won’t have any hidden extra costs.
7. Gorgeous four star standard modern bedrooms and our romantic new bridal suite. Bridal suite complimentary with champagne and chocolates.
8. Over Twenty-Five years’ experience & expertise means you can relax knowing your big day will run perfectly.
9. ‘All those little extras & choices at the Rochestown Park Hotel’, such as Suttons Bar and Bistro with evening teas, sparkling wine reception, complimentary choice of candelabras, fresh ﬂowers or both as centre pieces, personalised menus. Cake stands provided and a silver knife provided for cutting of the wedding cake. Reduced accommodation rate, wheelchair facilities and babysitting service are available.
10. Continue celebrations with a barbeque in our gardens or Terrace area of Suttons Bar & Bistro.