Welcome to The Rochestown Park Hotel, Corks premier four-star hotel. Please know that the health, safety and wellbeing of our guests is paramount and as such we have put in place enhanced protocols and procedures in line with current WHO, HSE & IHF guidelines to ensure Rochestown Park Hotel is a safe environment for you.
We are thrilled to be welcoming guests back to the Rochestown Park Hotel and do so with hygiene and safety at the forefront of all areas of the hotel. All staff members have completed advanced hygiene and safety training and we have attained the Fáilte Ireland COVID-19 Safety Charter.
After a thorough review of all hotel and leisure centre operating procedures we have reinforced or introduced a number of new measures for your safety and we ask that you take note of these before you travel.
Reception & Communal Areas
• Social distancing signage and markings are in place to guide you safely throughout the hotel and ensure a safe check-in / check-out process.
• Hand sanitiser stations are placed at all entrances and exits and all public areas.
• Contactless payment options and e-mail receipts are encouraged. Where this is not possible, payment terminals are disinfected before and after each transaction.
• Key Cards are disinfected with medical-grade antimicrobial agent after each stay.
• Vigorous and frequent deep cleaning and sanitising of all surfaces and touch points is being carried out throughout our hotel
• Furniture has been rearranged in lobbies and communal areas in such a way to allow you to enjoy our facilities with proper social distancing.
• Doorways are left open where allowed to reduce contact and circulate fresh air throughout.
• Guests are requested to wear facemasks or visors in public areas.
• A thorough and comprehensive cleaning and sanitising program is in place for all guest bedrooms and bathrooms in preparation for your arrival with specific extra attention being given to all touch points throughout.
• Once cleaned a room seal is applied to you room to signify that your room has been completely sanitized by our housekeeping staff.
• You will notice that certain room amenities have been removed from your room some of which have been replaced with disposable items. Any items that have been taken out were removed with a view to your safety and protection.
• Our guest directory is now available to view online only CLICK HERE to view.
• We are providing sealed sanitising hand wipes and sanitised amenity dispensers for each and every stay.
• Linens are being handled with extreme care to prevent raising dust and potential contamination; Used linen is being washed at a minimum of 70°C for at least 25 mins to kill potential bacteria.
Dining & Beverages
• We have reduced the number of tables and restructured our dining areas and seating arrangements to ensure social distancing is in place throughout all dining outlets.
• All breakfast buffet items are served by a member of the Rochestown Park Hotel team.
• All menus have been removed and replaced with QR codes which can be scanned on your phone to see the available menus. If needed a sanitised menu can be made available.
• Tables and chairs are cleaned and sanitised between each use.
• Condiments are removed and sterilised between use.
• Drinks are available by table service only, ensuring no congregation at bar counter.
• Contactless payment is encouraged, asking guests to pay by card where possible.
• Our team have completed advanced Covid-19 specific safety and hygiene training.
• Regular deep cleaning, washing and sterilisation is carried out across all areas.
• Regular deep cleaning and sanitisation of communal areas is carried out by our team throughout the day. All surfaces and common touch points are sprayed and disinfected multiple times each day.
• Pre-booking is essential if you wish to use the Pool or Gym and the number of users is restricted to enable social distancing.
• All hotel residents must come to the Leisure Centre suitably attired, access to the changing rooms is currently restricted. As such we ask all guests to shower in their rooms after use of the Leisure Centre.
• Towels for use in the Leisure Centre are provided at the Leisure Centre reception.
• All Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Swimming hats are compulsory and must be worn by all guests. Hats are available at the Leisure Centre for purchase cost €3
• The Health & Beauty Suites are located next to the Leisure Centre and offer a wide range of spa and beauty treatments. Booking of treatments is essential.
• Our therapists have completed enhanced training to ensure our services are delivered with safety and hygiene as a primary focus.
• Additional time will be allocated in between treatments to ensure the treatment room is cleaned and disinfected after each use.
• Our team wear personal protective equipment to perform treatments and request that you wear a face mask to your appointment.
• Pre-booking essential, bookings can be made up to 48 hours in advance.
• Please arrive in suitable attire and bring your own water bottle, towel and matt if needed.
• On arrival please sanitise your hands.
• Check in with fob to enable contact tracing.
• Please socially distance and respect one another.
• Avoid shaking hands and close contact with others.
• Do not move equipment as it has been positioned for social distancing.
• Sanitise equipment before and after use.
• Observe all signage, keep left in corridors and use correct entry/exit points.
• Do not close doors or windows being used for ventilation.
• Finish your session promptly to enable cleaning.
• Please refrain from using changing rooms and shower at home.
• An enhanced educational and training program for all employees runs continuously, to ensure the utmost levels of safety and security throughout all areas of the hotel.
• All health guidelines around the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment are strictly adhered to by our teams across all departments from guest services to back-of-house and kitchens.
• A robust handwashing program is in place with all employees required to thoroughly wash their hands every 60 minutes.
We have made a lot of changes to the way we operate in order to offer you the highest levels of comfort and peace of mind whilst enjoying your stay with us. This has been challenging, and our employees have all undergone extensive retraining to adapt to the new norms. Please bear with us if things are not quite as they used to be as we continue to adapt to this new, ever changing and challenging environment.
Whilst we hope that your travel arrangements will not be disrupted as a result of Covid-19, we are offering flexible cancellation terms and are happy to answer any cancellation or postponement queries you may have. For further information, please contact (021) 489 0750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are highly committed to preventing the spread of Covid-19 and are actively promoting the HSE guidelines regarding hygiene and preventative measures: https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/protect-yourself.html